Central Missouri Back-yard Chicken Owner :D

That’s good. My aunt had a pet Brutus but it was a St. Bernard huge but a big love. We used to nap with him by the fireplace in her all season room overlooking the farm after a hard day on the farm.Whenever I visited I had to help with chores because if the Swans guy came buy we could get an ice cream. Plus I loved the animals. I would have helped for free. I also loved my uncles train set in the basement. Milking cows or goats took a bit, it was by hand, but fun and I’m fast. Favorite pets were her horses, chickens, and ducks. 😍

Wow, you're really taking me back with the mention of the Swans guy!! My sister and I used to have to hang out with my mom while she worked when we were on break because we couldn't afford a baby-sitter. The Swans guy would show up and everyone would place an order and we would help him carry all the deliveries upstairs. He would give us each a fudgesicle for helping!!! I miss that.

Wow, you're really taking me back with the mention of the Swans guy!! My sister and I used to have to hang out with my mom while she worked when we were on break because we couldn't afford a baby-sitter. The Swans guy would show up and everyone would place an order and we would help him carry all the deliveries upstairs. He would give us each a fudgesicle for helping!!! I miss that.

Yeah UPS drivers just not the same. :confused::lau

Back
Top Bottom