Central Ohio Meet-Up Pot Luck (revised from BBQ)

That sounds good to me Aliena
smile.png

I can bring a couple of the BR chicks and the "experts" here can sex them so you can be sure to go home with a pullet!

Blendon Woods sounds great.Aliena, are you sure you want to stake out the shelter house early? It sure would be kind of you.I know the parks get crowded on week-ends.... What do you all think of us providing our own lunches and beverages? At first there was talk of a pot-luck.It might be more trouble than it's worth. But, you all decide,it was just a thought. I think if we got there early(someone suggest a time)I know some people have to drive a long way,so lets all pick a time and try to accomadate everyone. If anyone has suggestions,please chime in....Hope alot can make it....SUNBURY CHICK (or old hen)Sandy:)
thumbsup.gif

How about we make it a dessert potluck You know like brownies cookies and snacky things Bring our own drinks and sit around and get to know each other.
It's a little over a hour drive for us but we go that direction every October for the Bull riders at Nationwide and make it a weekend Fun!!! That's a whole other subject LOL

Time just set a time that feels right and go from that.?
Melia

I hope we have a good turn out at the park.I think this will be so much fun.I can't wait to meet you other chicken lovers.There should be some great chicken stories and tips for us novices...:
clap.gif

I think the bring-your-own-lunch idea or the dessert thing sounds great! Why not both? We could do our own lunches and bring a dessert to share. Blendon Woods sounds good. That's one where we haven't been and I've heard it is beautiful.

July 12 it is, then, and we just have to decide what time will work. Aliena, this would probably be up to you as you will be saving the site.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing your stories.
smile.png

Susan

Oh dessert sounds good. Bring recipes too! the date and place will work for us I think. I finally got my chicks so I feel "legal" now
big_smile.png

Quote:
Your signature line explains why we chose Marysville instead of Dublin when we moved here 8 years ago. Where do you live that they allow you to have chickens? Obviously not in Muirfield!
lau.gif

Yes!! A dessert potluck would be great!
I am looking forward to this. I will probably bring a few of my children, Aliena does this picnic area have a playground?

Good morning Ohio people!!!
I can see us now all on sugar overloads and playing on the playground with the kids.
A bunch of hyper adults!!!!
I'm so looking forward to this
Susan I've been thinking about you. Hope you are doing ok
Melia

Back
Top Bottom