Central Ohio Meet-Up Pot Luck (revised from BBQ)

I have some white rock hatching eggs I can bring if anyone is interested in those.
Also, I MAY have some white rock, barred rock, and mutt pullets, we'll have to see. I have a BR reserved for Aliena.
I would also be happy to pass on my white rock roo, lol
lol.png

I would love to buy some pullets - don't care what breed. The feed store screwed up my order - they think they gave someone else's- and they only had 5instead of the 8 I ordered. I think one is a light brahma roo if anyone wants it. Seems that the hatcheries all have sold out of things I want.

Last edited:
I was thinking about picking up some name labels for us and we could put our usename and our first name I think we'd reconize each other by usernames first!!
What do you think?
Melia

I am raising standard roos for meat. If anyone is wanting to get rid of any roos I am happy to take them.

I also have 4 light brahma bantams, 2 pullets and 2 roos, 4-5 months old for sale. The roos have pretty decent coloring (to a novice
smile.png
) but the pullets are mostly white. I need to get better pictures, but let me knowif you want to see them.

I also have golden buff Ameraucana hatching eggs.

Kendra

The BYC get together is at Blendon Woods Park on 161 in Cols.... first rd to right as you enter park.
I think between 12:30 and 1:00pm on Saturday,July 12th. Aliena said she will stake it out for us.... Are you still available,Aliena? Let us know as soon as possible.Bring your own lunch and beverages....Hope we have a good turn out...
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom