Central Ohio Meet-Up Pot Luck (revised from BBQ)

Quote:
Unfortunately I don't think our eggs will still be fertile by the meet-up. We finally put our rooster in the pot yesterday
roll.png
However, you are welcome to come to my home to pick up some eggs now if you would like. I believe they can still be fertile for a week or more after mating (correct me on this anyone). I am in NW Delaware County, just off of Rt. 257. PM me if you are interested.

Chicknmania, where in central Ohio are you? Are you in Columbus? My MIL lives in Columbus near Grandview and OSU. I will be there on Sunday around noon and I can bring eggs there if you would like. PM me if you are interested-

Hedwig hen hatched eight babies! Four days late!!!! We may still be interested in pullets, if anyone has any. We are in western Licking county; Johnstown area.

I don't see where we actually firmed up a time except noon or oneish. We can still come but we have to pick up my daughter from Marmon Valley that day; I think we'll be heading back from there around 11:30 or 12:00, so we may be a little late. I'm guessing everyone will be there at Blendon Woods for a couple hours anyway? When does the picnic end?

I guess the meet-up will last as long as people stay.Hope we have a good turn out.For anyone who hasn't heard,it will be on Saturday,July 12th(around 12:30 or 1:00) at Blendon Woods Metro Park on Rt 161,in Columbus.First turn to the right as you enter park.Aliena has voluntered to put up signs to the meeting place,Thanks Aliena:yiipchick

Oh,I almost forgot.Melleo is going to pick up some nag tags for us,Thank you Melia.We can pitch in and pay you for them.Also, eve:)ryone bring your own lunch and beverages.See you there....

i'm gonna try to come. i'm really new to this site (think a couple days!) and don't currently have any chicks. we still live where we "can't" have any. but i'd love to come out and chat it up with ppl who have chicks and relearn things that i've forgotten since the last time i helped my mum with her chicks!!
big_smile.png

OK!!!!!! Im still alive!
Sorry it has been so long! I have a very ill family member and have family in town from all over the u.s.!
I am still willing to reserve the shelter house as early as the sun popps up! I know it satrts at noon but wat to make sure we have some shade!!! There will be posters to lead the way!
Also the name tag thing is a wonderful idea! I can bring some I.V. labels home from work that will do the job! I can also get plenty of boxes and foam koolers for egg and chicken swapping! just pm me on how many are needed!
If anyone eltse lives close and would like to meet me a little earlier than noon to help out let me know!! OK im gonna go put my feet up catch my breath and drink a BEER!!!! lol
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom