Central Ohio Meet-Up Pot Luck (revised from BBQ)

My husband and I will be there,can't wait to meet you all.
smile.png

Unfortunately, I'm getting unplanned out-of-town guests and won't be able to make it to the picnic. I feel bad since I was the one who initiated the get-together. I'm very bummed. Bought a new outfit and everything.
barnie.gif
I hope you all have a great time and plan on taking pictures and giving a full report here! Hope the weather is good!

Susan

Quote:
That is too bad Susan! Maybe we will see each other another time. We actually have a mutual friend-your "organic chicken egg lady" is a good friend of mine, I saw her today actually
smile.png

Quote:
That is too bad Susan! Maybe we will see each other another time. We actually have a mutual friend-your "organic chicken egg lady" is a good friend of mine, I saw her today actually
smile.png

That's really cool! What a small world! How did you make the connection? Just curious.

Quote:
smile.png

That's really cool! What a small world! How did you make the connection? Just curious.

She sometimes reads here, and she read one of your posts about paying more for her eggs after visiting not such a nice place, and thought "hey, that's me!", LOL!!!!
I told her some of us are meeting up this weekend.

Everyone should read this thread about Biosecurity.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17696

It is very important that you quarantine your birds no matter the source and if you have even one sick bird, your moral obligation is not NOT sell, swap, trade or give away any birds from your flock until you isolate the problem and fix it. This is probably the main reason the rules and regs are so tight anymore, IMO.

Too many of our members have been devasted by bringing in a sick chick or hen. Don't take a chance on it happening to you!

Hopefully, we have a good turnout this Saturday at Blendon Woods Metro Park.It should be fun to match names with faces.I'm sure we'll have alot of stories and advice about our chickens.Can't wait to meet you all.....Sunbury Chick(OR old hen) from Sunbury,oh:cool:
yippiechickie.gif

Here is the address in case anyone wants to Mapquest:
Blendon Woods Metro Park
4265 E. Dublin Granville Road, Westerville OH 43081

Looking forward to having some of those yummy desserts!

Back
Top Bottom