Challenge: Hatching The Impossible!!!!!

Pics
You can see stuff at day 1? Sometimes I see meat spots but that's all I can ever see. The fastest I could see signs of life was on day 3 with a white quail egg.
On day 1 I usually see a small red orange sphere which is the beginnings of the embryo.
I hardly ever get meat spots in my eggs.

On day 1 I usually see a small red orange sphere which is the beginnings of the embryo.
I hardly ever get meat spots in my eggs.
That's really cool. I'll look when I start my next batch of eggs! I wonder why I get meat spots sometimes. I don't usually ever see them in my bird's eggs, but in a lot of shipped eggs I get them. They're little ruptured veins from the hen right?

That's really cool. I'll look when I start my next batch of eggs! I wonder why I get meat spots sometimes. I don't usually ever see them in my bird's eggs, but in a lot of shipped eggs I get them. They're little ruptured veins from the hen right?
I think so.

I was gonna wait until day 7, but I'm thinking about giving them another look at them, since I should see something in them.
My temperature was kind of wonky yesterday, so that might've been the problem.

Awesome! What day are the silkies on? Hopefully the micro eggs are fertile.
It's day 2 for both.
They should be, I had a few fertile ones for breakfast about a week ago. If these ones aren't fertile, I can collect more.

Back
Top Bottom