Change Ordinance In Lemont, IL

If the ordinance of concern is with the city of Lemont but you don't live in the city you don't have any standing to seek an ordinance change nor do they have any control over your actions.
Perhaps it is a county statute that is affecting you. In that case your beef is with the county, not Lemont.

With the price of eggs soaring, I think many people would be interested in a small coop. We are as well. All our neighbors said they wouldn't care if we have one or 2 for eggs and they would tattle either I am thinking thus could fall under life, liberty and pursuit if happiness since who now a days can be paying Iverson $3 a dozen eggs. When we could just purchase the egg layers, and have free eggs for the cost of feed our neighbors even agreed to split feed costs to share eggs. My husband and I only need a few each week and the rest can go amongst them. But I do feel if you do challenge the ordinance, get a Facebook page started so many people can either sign your petition or come to the meetings.

Back
Top Bottom