Changing egg racks on a LG #6300

Quote:
ep.gif
Niki admitting that someone knows more than her??
lau.gif
Sorry, I'm sure it had to do with the turner part, since she does it the hard way! Love ya Nik!
big_smile.png

ETA: That's one of my own quail's eggs that I said I was gonna post pics of! I only got one more today
sad.png
Sorry for the hijack, I'm still excited!

Last edited:
Hi, Sorry, i just now checked my messages! I have not had time to be online much but the incubator we had you didnt change the racks but just the cups. It had chicken sized ones for chicken eggs and when you wanted to hatch out the quail you just popped off the chicken cups and snaped on the quail sized cups. but you couldn't use the chicken cups for the quail eggs because they whould fall through the sides of the cups. but i see on yours that they would not fall through so i dont see where it would be a problem at all to use the ones you have. Just PM me and let me know one way or another how many you would want and when....and these are the normal brown coturnix quails... not jumbo's.... Thanks!

~ Sam
caf.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
ep.gif
Niki admitting that someone knows more than her??
lau.gif
Sorry, I'm sure it had to do with the turner part, since she does it the hard way! Love ya Nik!
big_smile.png

ETA: That's one of my own quail's eggs that I said I was gonna post pics of! I only got one more today
sad.png
Sorry for the hijack, I'm still excited!

OH pfft! LOL! I may sound like a know-it-all but i call it compassion! LOL! When I dunno something i am the first to admit it so nee nee nee!
hugs.gif
Yep I do it the hardway, I look at the price of the turner, then I look at the price of another incubator and I just can't get myself to buy a turner when I could have bought an incubator for the same price he he
hide.gif

Nothing more exciting than getting eggs!

Ooh this is so great, this means I get to order eggs early! I will PM you probably Tuesday luvmychix to place an order for 40 eggs.

ya.gif

Quote:
congrats on your soon to be coturnix eggies!!!!! I love seeing new coturnix peeps! Well i dunno if you are new to coturnix but i assume you are? either way yay!!! Ya better stop by on "other fowl" from time to time would love to see ya there!

Quote:
congrats on your soon to be coturnix eggies!!!!! I love seeing new coturnix peeps! Well i dunno if you are new to coturnix but i assume you are? either way yay!!! Ya better stop by on "other fowl" from time to time would love to see ya there!

I agree. 'Other fowl' is where all us quail nerds hang out!
lau.gif

Quote:

I agree. 'Other fowl' is where all us quail nerds hang out!
lau.gif

yup!
bow.gif
old.gif
duc.gif

It surely doesn't take long to have oodles of these guys running around! Well, for most people! My majority is buttons right now, but I'm working on the others!

Back
Top Bottom