Changing turner racks in an LG - How in the ****????

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
I am trying to take a couple chicken egg racks out to replace them w/ quail egg racks and they won't come out! I can see the grooves in the plastic on the sides, so it looks like I should turn them and slide them up, but they won't go! I'm literally torking them as much as possible w/o just snapping the plastic. How the heck do you change them out?!?!?!

Witch model is it?

i have both models .. now if your talking about the new model like this

5429_asd.jpg

then you have to unscrew the small screw where the motor is at then the racks will come out.

but if it's the old model like this

5429_4fd5e9544ec599e563d4ece0affa0c52.jpg

you will see little plates on the end of each rack.. you take those plates off and the rack will come off.

smile.png
hope this helps

Quote:
Yes, it's like the first one. I didn't know there WAS a screw...I was just trying to turn it so it would come out. Duh! Thanks...that will make it MUCH easier.

Your welcome
smile.png

i was going through the same thing so i know how ya feel
lol.png

once you unscrew the screw it should be very easy to do and you should be able to put it back together because it's just a small screw you have to screw back on
smile.png

Just to clarify, you don't have to take the motor completely off! One of the screws will allow the motor to tilt to the side, which makes all the trays turn, then you just pull up on the end attached to the turner, pull the 'peg' out of the other end and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom