Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
How it's looking now.
20220807_145606.jpg
20220807_145625.jpg

I'm gonna give away my Splash Wheaten Malay rooster to one of my dad's friends. Trying to reduce the number of roosters in the mixed flock coop.

So, out of 11 roosters, we'll be removing 3 from that coop, so that will be reduced to 8 roosters.

Right now there's 9 hens in there, but will be removing 2 older hens, & replacing them with 2 Laughing Chicken pullets, 1 Splash Wheaten Malay pullet, possibly a Crested Cream Legbar, & Green Queen pullet.(If my Green Queen is actually female) So the number of ladies will increase too 12.

Still trying to decide where I wanna put my Black Ameraucana. I may add her to the standard coop, along with Big Fatty, AustraWhite, Malay Cock, EE Cockerel, & the Olive Egger cockerel.

The Fibro Easter Egger is getting added to the bantam coop. Gonna use her for my Rainbow Laying LF Silkies project when I start it. The Black Sumatra, & JungleFowl will be in this coop too. I may add one to the standard, or mix flock coop, but am undecided at the moment.

I have lots of sorting to do.

I'm gonna give away my Splash Wheaten Malay rooster to one of my dad's friends. Trying to reduce the number of roosters in the mixed flock coop.

So, out of 11 roosters, we'll be removing 3 from that coop, so that will be reduced to 8 roosters.

Right now there's 9 hens in there, but will be removing 2 older hens, & replacing them with 2 Laughing Chicken pullets, 1 Splash Wheaten Malay pullet, possibly a Crested Cream Legbar, & Green Queen pullet.(If my Green Queen is actually female) So the number of ladies will increase too 12.

Still trying to decide where I wanna put my Black Ameraucana. I may add her to the standard coop, along with Big Fatty, AustraWhite, Malay Cock, EE Cockerel, & the Olive Egger cockerel.

The Fibro Easter Egger is getting added to the bantam coop. Gonna use her for my Rainbow Laying LF Silkies project when I start it. The Black Sumatra, & JungleFowl will be in this coop too. I may add one to the standard, or mix flock coop, but am undecided at the moment.

I have lots of sorting to do.
Ah, the flock dynamics as always. Interesting! Let me know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom