Chat :D

pop.gif
Should be interesting

So what have you done today?

I need to clean out my backpack, and do my homework.

I have math, do definitons for my spelling words, and oh, on Thursday I have a timeline due.

I hate school.

How'd you finish so early??? I think if I ask my math teacher for the rest of the weeks homework, that i'd be happy to have no homework for a week, LOL.

I've been on here, waited out the rain, sold some things on craigslist.

High School makes it all worth it :D. Okay not really but you find yourself during high school and meet a lot of awesome people.

To finish at 15 you have to be extremely smart and have the mindset to study study study. Honestly, I'd advise just taking your time in school.

I hate highschool, school in general.

I can be smart, when I can relate what I'm learning to something I'm interested in. With school its hard to do that, and I feel like I'm rubbing my head against a cheese grader all day. Not pleasant.

I hate highschool, school in general.

I can be smart, when I can relate what I'm learning to something I'm interested in. With school its hard to do that, and I feel like I'm rubbing my head against a cheese grader all day. Not pleasant.
Have you tried getting your courses switched around? I've always been like a mouse when it comes to school. If I'm not preoccupied then I lose interest quickly and get myself into trouble. However, as long as my mind is being entertained I'm fine. Certain studies were easier than others to relate to but in general it was a pleasant experience.

Have you tried getting your courses switched around? I've always been like a mouse when it comes to school. If I'm not preoccupied then I lose interest quickly and get myself into trouble. However, as long as my mind is being entertained I'm fine. Certain studies were easier than others to relate to but in general it was a pleasant experience.
I could, but theres not much point. It just switches up the order, bottom line is I still gotta finish them.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom