Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Sounds like a pretty relaxing day!

Me, I just did a couple things around the house, dishes and cleaning. Afterward I sat with my Easter hatch-along babies for a bit 🥰 Then my players informed me that they've decided we're having a DnD session tomorrow instead of Saturday like normal because it's spring break, so I had to get that prepared as the DM 😅 And I just came in from closing up my coops in this awful, cold, rainy weather, so I'm getting ready to curl up in bed and warm back up!
It was!!! Yours sounds nice too!!! As DM don’t you get a say!? LOL and I’m in bed warming up too lol I opened all the heat vents.

Ah, I could have said no, but we kinda ended on a cliffhanger so I'm honestly just as excited as they are to see what happens next in game 🤩

Wish I had more heat vents in here! I have one that barely works so I have to bundle up in blankets to warm up 🥶

I'm headed to bed, so good night! Nice talking to you, Dawg! 🙂

Ah, I could have said no, but we kinda ended on a cliffhanger so I'm honestly just as excited as they are to see what happens next in game 🤩

Wish I had more heat vents in here! I have one that barely works so I have to bundle up in blankets to warm up 🥶

I'm headed to bed, so good night! Nice talking to you, Dawg! 🙂
Ahhh okay that makes sense then!!! I hope you have fun!!!

I’m sorry. :hugs I have to bundle under the blankets too. I have 3 vents but they only kick on when the temperature gets too low and the thermostat is upstairs so it’s always either freezing down here or burning hot lol usually if I have all of them open it’s too hot so I only open one but it’s really cold outside tonight and I’m cold so yeah. But if they have the wood stove going upstairs then it won’t get cold enough to kick on very often LOL

And nice talking to you too!!! Goodnight!!!

It was bad, a friends grandparents lost everything. Power and internet are down most places
IMG_20240418_090738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom