Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I was going to say the same thing--the last non-religious thread was closed because those with religious beliefs kept coming in and pestering everyone about their beliefs. Not all, I should clarify, some were kind about it. But still, I didn't join in last time because it was tiring just watching the constant questioning and picking and carrying on. 🙄

Anyway, I am not religious, myself, so I'll participate, at least while it lasts. :frow

I was going to say the same thing--the last non-religious thread was closed because those with religious beliefs kept coming in and pestering everyone about their beliefs. Not all, I should clarify, some were kind about it. But still, I didn't join in last time because it was tiring just watching the constant questioning and picking and carrying on. 🙄

Anyway, I am not religious, myself, so I'll participate, at least while it lasts. :frow
Welcome!

Favorite subject in school? If you aren't in school anymore, tell me your favorite subject in your last year.

My last year of schooling was playing catch up on some classes I really didn't want to take but were required for my degree, so not the greatest to pick from. 😅 I've always loved biology, though, at least when the focus was more macro than micro.

Math isn't so bad! I actually find it very fun and interesting to math out odds, and it's very useful for things like planning out hatches because I know what percentage of chicks to expect to inherit a certain trait. 😁 The only math that really got me was trigonometry, I was pretty sure I was going to fail that class. Thankfully I passed! I think I only ever used trig again in the required physics classes I had to take and haven't used it at all since I passed those. :rolleyes:

Favorite subject in school? If you aren't in school anymore, tell me your favorite subject in your last year.
Art, & Choir class. I liked science, but it moved too fast for me. I have mental, & learning disabilities, so they tried to keep me in slower paced classes.

Back
Top Bottom