Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I'm thinking of putting Lady Gaga in with Ursula and Cruella this weekend. That way the serama pullets can't go broody on fertilized eggs. Ursula is already receptive to breeding, Cruella I don't know. She's been without chicks for about a week. Would it be a good idea, or should I wait till the next, or even the weekend after that

Nope. Mine starts about mid-August. I had a full-on panic attack a few weeks ago, crying hysterically because "winter is coming 😭..."

My husband was like: 🫷🙄 "You've lived in Michigan for 43 years, get it together..."

Oh Schmidt how I love thee lol 😆
Jake just got a job offer and asked if I wanted to move to NY I said are you postal?! We get enough snow here thanks!

I got a therapeutic light and have been burning it year round. That and meds keeps my SAD in check pretty well.
I mean, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. I've lived in MI my entire life, but I just really hate this time of year (although I am looking forward to the mosquitoes dying - we've had a biblical infestation this summer), and the older I get the less I want to tolerate. :old 🌨:rant

I have a cousin who had one of those lights years ago, she said it really helped (that, and Zoloft, lol).

I can't take antidepressants, so I just gripe a whole bunch until about the end of March. 😆

Back
Top Bottom