Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

I trust the words of Bowie and Queen before I trust Vanilla Ice. He lied in the 90s and said that he had changed the samples enough to make it his own, but played simultaneously, his sample and those of Bowie/Queen were identical. He then backtracked and said he had been joking. Lie once, and everything you say is a lie. 😂
There's a reason he's faded into obscurity. Last I knew he was doing a home remodeling show on like HGTV or something. Granted, he's no Milli Vanilli...

I mean, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. I've lived in MI my entire life, but I just really hate this time of year (although I am looking forward to the mosquitoes dying - we've had a biblical infestation this summer), and the older I get the less I want to tolerate. :old 🌨:rant

I have a cousin who had one of those lights years ago, she said it really helped (that, and Zoloft, lol).

I can't take antidepressants, so I just gripe a whole bunch until about the end of March. 😆
MI winters are gripe worthy! I feel very, very fortunate in being able to tolerate meds, I hate hearing you can't take them. I will try to find the link to the therapeutic light bulb I ordered and pass it to you when I find it.

Back
Top Bottom