Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
Amazon sent it out right away. It's UPS that's sitting on it.
I forget they're two separate companies! Click a button on Amazon, a brown truck shows up a couple days later with the item... (well, usually a couple days!) Of course all your posts about a big Brinsea makes me want one too!!
big_smile.png
Need something that will fit turkey and goose eggs in sometime this spring! I hope. My two Minis seem to always be filled.

My muddy Marans eggs from Ladycat are hatching. I have 29 out so far. Excellent hatch from eggs that were going to be thrown away or eaten until we convinced her not to. :)

I have a question on chick colors as I have only hatched splash Marans up to this point. Most are yellow, I assume whites? The black with white markings are BCM's? I have a couple of yellow with black markings and a couple of wild colored. What would these be? I have one blue. These are not the olive eggers as I saw them when they hatched.

Thank you so much for these wonderful chicks.

My muddy Marans eggs from Ladycat are hatching. I have 29 out so far. Excellent hatch from eggs that were going to be thrown away or eaten until we convinced her not to. :)

I have a question on chick colors as I have only hatched splash Marans up to this point. Most are yellow, I assume whites? The black with white markings are BCM's? I have a couple of yellow with black markings and a couple of wild colored. What would these be? I have one blue. These are not the olive eggers as I saw them when they hatched.

Thank you so much for these wonderful chicks.
ya.gif

The yellow ones will be white, black tailed buff, blue tailed buff, and wheatens. The wild colored ones should be olive eggers.

Post some pics!

I really need to build a bigger bator!!! Duck eggs, goose eggs, soon turkey eggs, more chicken eggs than I can name.... and I just have to sit on my hands and watch because I've got my little bators filled all the time with eggs from my chickens!

just had to let that out, feeling a little better... but I can't do the bator until I clean my living room and kitchen.
barnie.gif

I really need to build a bigger bator!!! Duck eggs, goose eggs, soon turkey eggs, more chicken eggs than I can name.... and I just have to sit on my hands and watch because I've got my little bators filled all the time with eggs from my chickens!

just had to let that out, feeling a little better... but I can't do the bator until I clean my living room and kitchen.
barnie.gif

I know how you feel... sort of :)

All of this space, 1200 egg capacity and I only have these 4 in it... Have 4 styrofoam bators full.

Setting these at 97 F, 2 more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom