Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
caf.gif

It's poop!! Why can't I post a picture of them to show you all?? And regardless...who sells soiled eggs without disclosing that fact.?
I will wash them all off and try to incubate them, but I am not happy at all with this purchase!!!

you sound like you feel swindled............how were the eggs packaged? do they seem fine otherwise
Just because my last name is Swindle does not me I swindle my egg customers. I have not had a negative comment about my eggs and have been sending eggs for five years. I send out good eggs.

Just because my last name is Swindle does not me I swindle my egg customers. I have not had a negative comment about my eggs and have been sending eggs for five years. I send out good eggs. 

The proof is in the picture!!! The eggs are covered in ****. Not sure why I can't upload the picture on this chat as it did allow me to upload in a PM to her. Compare the picture of the eggs I received compared to picture she posted of eggs I bidded on. The eggs were packaged fine, one was broken but she included 2 extra. No complaints on the shipping or packing. I had to scrub the caked on poop off, I can't see how that won't affect the hatch!

Just my 2 cents......maybe u 2 could pm each other and try to come up with a resolve. I doubt anything positive could possibly come from airing this out in public. Reputation is EVERYTHING. 9 out of 10 times a seller will bend over backwards to satisfy their customers. I would start with a pm.

I did start with a PM which wasn't answered and then answered with it's mud not poop. She now has said she will make it right, so I'm hoping it will now be resolved and I will let you all know when it is. I thought the reason for this chat is to post about the eggs we bidded on? No? If we can't tell others about the eggs we received then how can you hold people accountable for the eggs they ship you? Would anyone of you be happy with paying $41 dollars for 12 poop covered eggs?

I did start with a PM which wasn't answered and then answered with it's mud not poop. She now has said she will make it right, so I'm hoping it will now be resolved and I will let you all know when it is. I thought the reason for this chat is to post about the eggs we bidded on? No? If we can't tell others about the eggs we received then how can you hold people accountable for the eggs they ship you? Would anyone of you be happy with paying $41 dollars for 12 poop covered eggs?

Not good to make your issues public unless you have exhausted the alternatives. Reputable breeders would hesitate to SELL to a person known to complain loudly in public, even so with no picture.

And don't even get me started on customers that want you to respond instantly and keep in constant contact. I paid a breeder for some of my best stock, and did not hear from them until they sent me a notice months later that my eggs where ready.

The weather lately has been very hard on egg collecting around my place. Hens troop through the mud and drag it into the nest box, where they proceed to dig through the nest material and muddy every egg!

barnie.gif

A seller SHOULD disclose the condition of the items they are selling. however, I have received some clean eggs that I suspect were washed before. If they are dirty I would rather wash them myself before setting.

Back
Top Bottom