Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I'll be keeping my eye out, lol... love the pair I hatched from yours... too sweet!
big_smile.png
were we suppose to report what we set for the hal?

Huh... they musta mixed something up??? It's a really big HAL... fun, but I think I prefer the smaller one we were in...
big_smile.png
wink.png
The small one was nice lol..... i will have to count how many eggs i have in i set on the 14th i know i set eggs but i just dont remember telling anyone. Maybe i'm having a geriatric moment.
old.gif

Last edited:
The small one was nice lol..... i will have to count how many eggs i have in i set on the 14th i know i set eggs but i just dont remember telling anyone. Maybe i'm having a geriatric moment. :old

It happens, lol... I've lost mine totally staring at these Call duck eggs waiting for something to happen!
Arggg... 16 eggs in lockdown from @clousert that are due today and I just keep staring at them! lol

It happens, lol... I've lost mine totally staring at these Call duck eggs waiting for something to happen!
Arggg... 16 eggs in lockdown from @clousert that are due today and I just keep staring at them! lol
Ahhh. I can't wait to see pictures of the little ones :) Don't keep me waiting lol

Ahhh.  I can't wait to see pictures of the little ones :)  Don't keep me waiting lol

Keep you waiting? The little boogers are killin me! lol I just want something to start happening, then I'll be ok... I think they heard Jim... When I put them in lockdown, he caved! Said I could keep Calls!! :D
Don't worry, you'll get pics right away... and texts if I need help, lol... ;)

Back
Top Bottom