Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Join the club!! So am I, lol! :lol:
The older Legbar lines are A, B, C, and very often forgotten D... the newer line is the Jill Rees line...

And the older lines do have cream... it all depended on what breeders selected for going forward as to what they ended up keeping... :)

Thanks for the info, I looked at my notes and all my birds are JR so I will need some of the older lines to play with. I'll email Papa's to ask what he has.

Any interest in Jubilee Orpington eggs? I've never shipped eggs before, so I'm pretty nervous about it. I've bought plenty of shipped eggs and I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seemed to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire- at least this is what I was told by the sellers, and I have no reason to doubt them. They're so beautiful- I would love to hatch and keep them all, but 2 acres only holds so many chickens, drat!
Since we get 3 eggs per day, I was thinking I should only list 6 at a time so they have a better chance of hatching. Does $20 + $20 shipping sound reasonable, or is that a little high to open with?

I'll have to get some better pics tomorrow afternoon. All feedback welcome. Thanks, PJ
(I also have BCM x OE, and Super Blues- CCLB over Brown Leghorns if anyone is interested)

Any interest in Jubilee Orpington eggs? I've never shipped eggs before, so I'm pretty nervous about it. I've bought plenty of shipped eggs and I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seemed to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire- at least this is what I was told by the sellers, and I have no reason to doubt them. They're so beautiful- I would love to hatch and keep them all, but 2 acres only holds so many chickens, drat!
Since we get 3 eggs per day, I was thinking I should only list 6 at a time so they have a better chance of hatching. Does $20 + $20 shipping sound reasonable, or is that a little high to open with?

I'll have to get some better pics tomorrow afternoon. All feedback welcome. Thanks, PJ
(I also have BCM x OE, and Super Blues- CCLB over Brown Leghorns if anyone is interested)

I know pjnbill personally, and they are great people. Guaranteed to do what she says she will do! Kern

You won't really know until you put them up on the actual auction thread.
wink.png
More people follow that thread than this one. Being that a few people are still looking for eggs for the Easter HAL (set day is next Sat, the 25th), there should be some interest.

Back
Top Bottom