Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

@PyxisWhat is the starting bid on this auction? Theres a $1 bid so far, i didnt set a reserve or starting bid.

This is confusing. As this is not actually an auction it is confusing (see above as someone is trying to bid!!)
Please post these offerings on the chat thread.

@PhageEarlier I posted an auction for a dozen Rhode island reds. I have no starting bid, no reserve. There is a $1 bid on them so far. Sorry for the confusion, but it is an auction.

@WVduckchick Plus, if it is an auction, does it end tomorrow (which is the 30th), or the 31st as the posting states? It does end tomorrow as stated, I just messed up the date, but i fixed it. Again sorry for the confusion guys!

Last edited:
@PyxisWhat is the starting bid on this auction? Theres a $1 bid so far, i didnt set a reserve or starting bid.

This is confusing. As this is not actually an auction it is confusing (see above as someone is trying to bid!!)
Please post these offerings on the chat thread.

@PhageEarlier I posted an auction for a dozen Rhode island reds. I have no starting bid, no reserve. There is a $1 bid on them so far. Sorry for the confusion, but it is an auction.

@WVduckchick Plus, if it is an auction, does it end tomorrow (which is the 30th), or the 31st as the posting states? It does end tomorrow as stated, I just messed up the date, but i fixed it. Again sorry for the confusion guys!

What is the cost for shipping please?

What is the cost for shipping please?
It would depend on where your located. Send me a PM with your info and ill let you know
263a.png

Desert egg, you have to forgive me, when you said pure black naked necks, I wasn't sure if you meant body or skin color. To get the skin color black it's very hard as most chickens have a whitish or red color. So maybe you are looking for Turkens that are black with feather color? Hard to get full size in showgirls as they are bred down to silkie size. They are normally bantam size.
Sure you know all that but expand so I am clear and maybe I can see what I can come up with if your still interested later on.

Last edited:
Desert egg, you have to forgive me, when you said pure black naked necks, I wasn't sure if you meant body or skin color. To get the skin color black it's very hard as most chickens have a whitish or red color. So maybe you are looking for Turkens that are black with feather color? Hard to get full size in showgirls as they are bred down to silkie size. They are normally bantam size.
Sure you know all that but expand so I am clear and maybe I can see what I can come up with if your still interested later on.

I am looking for full sized all black feathered naked necks (skin color doesn't matter).

I need them so that I can get a start on my "Lavender Naked Neck" project that I've been wanting to start for the past year or so. I've got the Lavender Ameraucanas to provide the Lavender color, but I need the all black colored naked necks to give the the Nakedness and the black base.

I am doubting I can do much then as most of my silkies are turning out blue. Even the orp is a blue. I didn't have a black rooster in my silkie/showgirl pen til just lately, and I have very few jet black birds or I could breed them up and send eggs. :(. I don't have any proper pairs that could help out. I am sorry. :(. It was worth a shot though.

Originally Posted by ForrestGump

Auction 1: Pure Blue copper Marans and splash marans. Splash rooster over Blue copper hens. Your chicks will be approximately half blue and half splash. Parents have feathered legs and nice copper coloring. Rooster is not related to any of the hens. Auction is for 12 eggs plus whatever I collect tomorrow and Tuesday (probably 18 eggs total). Bidding starts at $30. Shipping is $18.85 double boxed priority mail.

Just wanted to say I got my eggs from ForrestGump today and they're beautiful! Very well boxed, a nice amount of extras, lovely dark Marans eggs. Thank you!

I am looking for full sized all black feathered naked necks (skin color doesn't matter).

I need them so that I can get a start on my "Lavender Naked Neck" project that I've been wanting to start for the past year or so. I've got the Lavender Ameraucanas to provide the Lavender color, but I need the all black colored naked necks to give the the Nakedness and the black base.

Theres a breeder in Texas that has all black naked necks, I bought mine from a feed store in Escondido CA, called Escondido feed, you can call them and ask for the name of the breeder. They are healthy and strong, and survived below 0 temps this winter, and even started laying eggs in January, so this stock has my vote!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom