Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I'd love to order them Pyxis!!! But, I have WAY, WAY, WAY too many chickens - I keep hatching and say I'll sell them, but I never sell any. So, I promised the family members that take care of the watering and feeding of 5 different pens, that I wouldn't hatch any more....not until I downsize.....

I'm holding out until Pyxis has some from her project pens. LOL She knows what I mean I've already got so many things going on that I can't do another purebred bird.....well not until I get pens built

@Ravynscroft and @Pyxis - once the weather finally cools - for real - here, you are both on my list for AC eggs. I've got the trio from Papa's that are super sweet birds (one pullet in particular) and okay quality-wise (a little mulberry in the wattles on the roo, and tiny white on tip of one of the beaks of a pullet), so I'd like to give them some more stock once we can safely ship eggs without having them hard boiled by the time they get here!! Here's hoping your girls are still going strong in another few weeks!! :)

@Ravynscroft and @Pyxis - once the weather finally cools - for real - here, you are both on my list for AC eggs. I've got the trio from Papa's that are super sweet birds (one pullet in particular) and okay quality-wise (a little mulberry in the wattles on the roo, and tiny white on tip of one of the beaks of a pullet), so I'd like to give them some more stock once we can safely ship eggs without having them hard boiled by the time they get here!! Here's hoping your girls are still going strong in another few weeks!! :)

Keep your :fl lol... as I will... mine take random sabbaticals from laying so I can never guarantee when I'll have eggs... just fyi, the way I double box I haven't had issues shipping in heat... :D

Apparently I posted my ayam cemani egg auction at the wrong time :p If I was to do another auction, would there be any interest? Just asking since I got no bids last time, and if there's no interest I won't bother doing an auction. Wouldn't be until next week at the earliest since I have a couple egg orders to fill.

Apparently I posted my ayam cemani egg auction at the wrong time :p If I was to do another auction, would there be any interest? Just asking since I got no bids last time, and if there's no interest I won't bother doing an auction. Wouldn't be until next week at the earliest since I have a couple egg orders to fill.

If I don't win the auction I'm bidding on then yes, definitely! I'm trying to get a hatch in before it gets too chilly and I end up with house chickens. ;)

You guys are killing me!!!! My incubators are TURNED off. I've promised to lend them to 3 different classrooms that want to hatch eggs. I am baby fluff free - everyone else is fully feathered and outside. I've actually been selling the babies! Problem is, I'm not selling enough of them. My WONDERFULLY awesome BF believes I've gone overboard and has basically said he won't contribute to my obsession anymore, so no new pens will be built, unless I do it myself.
Seramas are my weakness, somehow I ONLY Hatch boys. 1 girl and at least 7 boys I've had to rehome. I have one sad lonely little serama hen hanging out with the big bad Sebrights. I would love some friends for her, but I PROMISED I wouldn't hatch anymore this year.....

Back
Top Bottom