Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Stacy,
If you see anyone really local that has nice Splash and Prtridge, please let me know.
Anyone looking for a real nice white cochin rooster. I have one for sale. He is not SQ, he has a fish tail on his comb, but he is from real nice show lines.

Stacy,
If you see anyone really local that has nice Splash and Prtridge, please let me know.
Anyone looking for a real nice white cochin rooster. I have one for sale. He is not SQ, he has a fish tail on his comb, but he is from real nice show lines.
Angel - bantam?

and back at'cha = I need a really really nice MF bantam roo - doubt I'll find one local though, at least I know of no one.

Stacy, don't give up on is..... LOL Still planning on coming over and still interested in getting a few layers. Still looking for reclaimed materials to build with. Found this video today at TS and remember someone asking about trimming their chickens wings, can't find that post, but here is the link:http://s7d5.scene7.com/s7/video/fla...rSupplyCompany/TSC_VID1&locale=en&method=prog
Jim - no problem. We are home most days after 3pm or so.

Uh, as for layers, might have some later, none available right now. Waiting for another hatch & some time before I decide which of my current ones I may let go.
BUT....... of course, I can set you up with some young'uns (LF & bantam cochins)
wink.png

If I could get both in LF I would take them.
haha & duh me ...we are talking cochins right?

I am or will be selling 3 of my 4 LF cochin girls, the buff, the white & the partridge. I was going to wait until these "gold" -lol eggs, that I bought, hatch but if you wanted them or just the partridge I would sell now. Was only keeping them for the moment for eating eggs but with your help, I have plenty of them now.

Plus, I have some chicks that will are or will be partridge but again not sure who the daddy is, either blue (you saw) or the buff guy I sold.

haha & duh me ...we are talking cochins right?

I am or will be selling 3 of my 4 LF cochin girls, the buff, the white & the partridge. I was going to wait until these "gold" -lol eggs, that I bought, hatch but if you wanted them or just the partridge I would sell now. Was only keeping them for the moment for eating eggs but with your help, I have plenty of them now.

Plus, I have some chicks that will are or will be partridge but again not sure who the daddy is, either blue (you saw) or the buff guy I sold.
Let me see if I can come up with a LF splash. If so I will gladly buy the Part girlie from you. I want her for a side project.

Saw pics of your little ones a while ago, sure are cute. What I thought was maybe a stomach virus or possible flu has turned out to be Lyme's Disease (not catchable btw). Just had a bad week last week. Hope to get with you in a day or two. Feeling better now that the meds have kicked in.........thanks again

I will have some Bantam Partridge Cochins next week. They will be hatching tuesday or wednesday. Here are pics of the Roo and hens. I will hopefully have 6 or 8 hatch and will be putting 20 more eggs in the incubator for a few weeks from now. So if interested let me know.

Hi everyone, so good to see old friends and look forward to meeting new ones . Looks like the site has grown since I last stuck my head in. Nothing special on my mind at this point , but I plan to do some rearranging in my flock before long. When this happens I will have for sale some young mixed layer pullets, a few BJG Roos, maybe a young BR roo and no telling what all else.
I will also be looking for heritage LF RIR, and possibly some LF Cochin . Stacy
Again, good to see y'all and the site growing .
All that from Woodville ,Al.

Back
Top Bottom