Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

there is a person on craigs list from soddy daisy that sells chicks, they have been selling a long time and never read any complains.
Here's what they have right now:
CHICKS AVAILABLE NOW:
RHODE ISLAND REDS... $ 2.20 EA
PLYMOUTH BARRED ROCKS... $ 2.20 EA
LIGHT BRAHMAS... $ 2.20 EA
BUFF ORPINGTONS... $ 2.20 EA
BLACK AUSTRALORPS... $ 2.20 EA
GOLDEN LACED WYANDOTTES... $ 3.00 EA
SPECKLED SUSSEX... $ 3.00 EA
BLACK STAR HYBRID SEXED PULLETS... $ 2.50 EA
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL : 423-332-5220

I bought from them a few years ago. Birds were not something to write home about.
We bought Rhode Island reds from them last fall. The quality of the birds is a lot better. I'm going to get some buffs from them

In regards to the folks in Soddy on Craigslist: I got 4 black sex links & 4 light bantams there about a month ago. All eight are happy & healthy. These are my first chics, and they were VERY helpful. They also sell chic starter that is medicated and vitamins added.

Its been a while since i posred here. My flock is doing good. Now up to about 20 hens and one rooster. We have one hen thats sitting on a dozen eggs now. We also found 27 eggs under a chair we had stored away. Those eggs are in a incubator. The wife candled them and most look fertile. Some are to dark to tell. In march with 15 hens we collected 349 eggs. Not sure why we got so many in winter but we did change food brand about that time. So maybe thats it.

Back
Top Bottom