Check out my new SILKIE!!!!!!!!

I don't like bursting your bubble, but that is almost certainly a cockerel--a very nice one, however
smile.png
Gorgeous foot feathering, lovely soft tail
wink.png

Hahahahaha oh boy, this is y I love BYC, the best experts in our nation prove me wrong. Well if IT is a boy, he sure will be nice haha. I have a blue that I posted and everyone thinks is a pullet, same people on this thread.... I think it's a boy... In 2 months we will all know... And Thanks Vickie! Your birds are beautiful no matter what they are haha. Just a waiting game, then we will see.

ya well i was hoping just to keep her for show, and leave her in my blue/splash/black pen and sell her chicks as pet quality as they will carry the silver gene since im looking to use a blue roo. If it turns into a roo, he will be on eggbid and maybe one you all could end up with this beauty. Dont have enough space to start an all white pen. And if it is a boy, name wise, it wont be anything that sounds like it could eat or kill the other birds in the pen. Silkies are docile and friendly, soft and fuzzy, not mean and harmful for the most part, i know theres a few roos out there tho lol. But its name will be more peaceful if i keep it, if not, no name, i get to attached!
lol.png

Last edited:
How about "Frostina"? and if it turns out to be a roo "Jack Frost" ? I have two of Sunshine Silkie's whites. I named them Snowflake and White Lightning.

Silkiecraziness, where in FL are you located?

Sandi

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom