Check Out Our New Chickens!!!!!!!!!!!

4hLuvers

Chirping
14 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Bay Area CA
After three months of building a run and still months left to go for the coop, we are proud to announce that we are now the owners of two beautiful bantam pullets! We bought them at a poultry show last weekend are love them a lot! Here are some pictures and hopefully there will be more in the future!

This is our polish bantam Betsey. She loves jumping up onto boards that are sticking out!
100_1095.jpg

This is our silkie Ruby. She is still getting used to being a pet but she is getting there...
100_1094.jpg

Thanks so much for all your support and advice!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

-4hLuvers

You've got some lookers there.

I don't know why though, I just have this HUGE aversion to silkies.

Pratt's feed store has a Silkie roo that they always have on display and he gives me the heebie - geebies. In fact if I see a thread that even has "silkie" in the title, I never open it.

Weird huh?

I am not much into those polish things cause they remind me of poodles but she sure has some SUPER nice legs!!!!! I like a clean legged chicken!!!! and hers are purdy!!!! and I guess with legs like hers I would take her 80's hairdoo!!!! she totally reminds me of a 80's rocker chick....like she uses aqua net hair spray by the gallon!!!!!

OK when did it become ok for a adult WOMAN to obsess
love.gif
about the LEGS on a CHICKEN!!!! OMG I am a freak!!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom