Check this out. The 'NO PEEL' hard boiled egg

got it...now he says put the water in...does he mean the cold water with the ice add the baking soda at that time or while they cook?...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it, I know what I'm tryin' tomorrow!
celebrate.gif

no it is not impossible i have done it many times and so has my dd and dh. but I don't go by his method, I use the baking soda in the water but also put a little salt. then I boil them the way it was on here a little while back, get the water boiling drop the eggs in and boil for 14 min. take off heat and put in cold water crack the tip of the egg then the bottom and peal off the whole bottom of the egg blow through the hole in top of egg and the egg shoots out the bottom it does work I promise. I saw a foreign man do it on utube other than this man and he shows how to peal the bottom of the egg to make it work. I promise it does work
Here is the link to the other one that really shows how to do the egg it is the one dh and I watched to do it

Last edited:
I have no speakers on my computer so I could not hear what he was saying. But I thought it was neat anyway. I'm trying it tomorrow. I had emailed the lady back that sent it to me and she told me about the making soda. If someone else tries it let me know how you make out.

Wow, that looks like it really works and I might try it the next time Im planning on making egg salad just for myself.
However, Im not sure that it is possible to blow an egg out of its shell without there being some amount of saliva involved, involuntarily as it may be, so Im not sure that Id use that technique on eggs to be consumed by others.
sickbyc.gif

Chel

Back
Top Bottom