Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Hey! I was never really too active on this site, but in the 2-3 years I've traveled on my journey raising quail for the first time, this site was always the first I would go to for help and info. This place is absolutely amazing for a beginner like me, the people here are so kind and helpful!! Ya'll helped me so much with hatching and caring for my first flock of quail.
After two solid years, I lost my original flock of quail to a severe summer heat wave and have been raising their last offspring.
There's a pretty scary issue with the offspring they left me, but I'll put that into a different article. ^^

Thank you so much for the help you guys given me and so many other beginners!
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

Hey! I was never really too active on this site, but in the 2-3 years I've traveled on my journey raising quail for the first time, this site was always the first I would go to for help and info. This place is absolutely amazing for a beginner like me, the people here are so kind and helpful!! Ya'll helped me so much with hatching and caring for my first flock of quail.
After two solid years, I lost my original flock of quail to a severe summer heat wave and have been raising their last offspring.
There's a pretty scary issue with the offspring they left me, but I'll put that into a different article. ^^

Thank you so much for the help you guys given me and so many other beginners!
I'm sorry about your losses. Good luck with your quail!

Thanks Kiki...I tried to include multiple roosting options in the run, but most are like me, old and lazy, so they mostly stick to the lowest ones.
Thanks Kiki...I tried to include multiple roosting options in the run, but most are like me, old and lazy, so they mostly stick to the lowest ones.
You can either hit reply button to quote or tag by placing @ in front of username so that it notifies person you are talking to. For example: @Kiki

Back
Top Bottom