Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Just hanging with the ladies. 17 total. 9 are 2 years old now and 8 just turned 1. Lots of flooding here in Central Texas so dealing with all the muck.
20240321_184435.jpg

Hi all! I've also been busy and think this is such a nice way to get members to engage! 😀

We just got a new batch of chicks! We got a mixed bunch of Golden Comets, ISA Browns and RIRs. Not the greatest pictures, but they are some cute birds!

Resized_20240426_125642.jpeg
Resized_20240426_125639.jpeg

We also expanded our garden and harvested the first radishes of the season! The girls will be reaping the benefits soon with veggie scraps.

Resized_Resized_20240516_080456.jpeg

Hi all! I've also been busy and think this is such a nice way to get members to engage! 😀

We just got a new batch of chicks! We got a mixed bunch of Golden Comets, ISA Browns and RIRs. Not the greatest pictures, but they are some cute birds!

View attachment 3834485View attachment 3834475

We also expanded our garden and harvested the first radishes of the season! The girls will be reaping the benefits soon with veggie scraps.

View attachment 3834490
Welcome back! Aww, those are some of the best birds! How do you like them so far? Thanks for updating us, by the way.

View attachment 3834485View attachment 3834475

View attachment 3834490
You have some cute chicks there!

Welcome back! Aww, those are some of the best birds! How do you like them so far? Thanks for updating us, by the way.
Thank you! We really like them! We integrated them successfully with my original girls who are now 4 years old. They are also starting to understand we have treats and come when we shake the jar. Makes wrangling them a lot easier 🤣

Thank you! We really like them! We integrated them successfully with my original girls who are now 4 years old. They are also starting to understand we have treats and come when we shake the jar. Makes wrangling them a lot easier 🤣
Oh, awesome! They are very easy breeds to train if you want to put some extra time into them. I love it when they come like that. 🥰🥰

Back
Top Bottom