Cheese Burgers

OmaBird

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2010
CA High Desert
For those that do not know me I am a Grandma (Oma) to a three year old. I have a nasty disease and he is my whole world, and my only grandson. Most likely my only one. He lives with me and I have helped raise him since birth. I usuasly have him about 12 hours a day. He just had his third birthday. He does not talk but he comunicates with signs. He loves the birds and I think they help him make some sounds. He is not verbal at all. He is smart. At 3 he does know math and does read. I no that sounds weird since he does not talk but we know because he does comunicate with us. He just recently started saying the sounds to his alphabet. This is him playing with the geese and ducks. I think the animals help him. . These are my Africans and Buff Tufted. I have made a point to try to make them freindly and let him know him since they where hatched.

57076_cheeseburgers_046.jpg

57076_cheeseburgers_035.jpg

57076_cheeseburgers_051.jpg

57076_cheeseburgers_050.jpg

57076_cheeseburgers_025.jpg

57076_cheeseburgers_030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How cute, I bet he loves those little guys! I won't let my son make friends with the goslings, I did that last year, and the gosling turned into a gander that wasn't one bit scared of my son! My son's favorite past-time is pestering the birds beyond belief, so the gander got tired of it and started charging my boy. He wasn't brave enough to attack, yet, but I'm sure he would have eventually.
This year's goslings love me to death, but they take of running when my son comes around! That's just the way I like it
big_smile.png

Oma, I'm coming over. I want to sit with your grandson and play with the goslings. I think that would be Heaven
smile.png

Quote:
These geese are 4 pair. I also have the unsexed 18 new baby geese. I not sure how it will work later. I plan to have breeding pens set up when they are older. Then we should not have any problem. He has been raised with all my turkeys and chickens too. So he has no fear either.

. That baby boy is so precious and I am sure he loves his Oma too. He is so happy and I know you are proud. By raising him with animals at that age, when he gets older he will have a special bond. That would be so awesome!!!

I am glad everyone is enjoying his pictures. He just brightens my day. For along time We didn't think we would have any grandkids. So he was very much wanted.

Sorry for the mess in the background of my pictures. We have been working on more pens for the babies all weekend.

Oma, thanks for posing the very cute pictues. It's plain to see he enjoys being with the birds & helping Grandma do chores. He's a gift - and Grandma knows it. Neat story all around!

Joni

Back
Top Bottom