Chesterfield County man held without arrest.

Nothing I thought was wrong except for the part where he states "Sharpen my ax im here to sever heads". He said that because he was talking about a revolutionary war coming and our 9/11 was by the government. Going on a major rant after he was done with his tours in the middle east.

EDIT: i didn't even think the quote was wrong but the CSI did not like it. Also as far as I could tell conspiracy theories does not mean you are crazy.'

ANOTHER EDIT: One of the comments said speaking of revolution is considered treason? Is that true for I believe our founding fathers saw it differently.

Funny satire about facebook and CIA

Last edited:
Treason is in the eye of the beholder. To England, our revolution was treason. Since we won that war, and our independence, we do not see it as treason.
wink.png

As for the original statement...I reserve the right to form an opinion when I know more. This is the first I heard of this story and it really doesn't tell much. (I know, I dont get much timely news because I still like my newspaper for getting info instead of using the internet - I'm not that old really)

CG

Looks like they sent him in for a 72 hour psych hold, and then decided to commit him. I don't think there is enough information here to make much of an evaluation on the validity of that action. I do know that in most areas getting a psych hold isn't that easy. Eminent danger to themselves or others is usually the criteria.

Just remember the outrage with the Virginia Tech shooter that no one did something about him before he went on a rampage. And remember the Unibomber, caught because his writings were published, and his brother recognized them and had the courage to turn him in.

Last edited:
Was not under arrest but had handcuffs on? Said no threats... Charged with resisting arrest an assaulting an officer but the arresting department said that stuff did not happen an he was not under arrest?

Sounds like a "quick what to we say, the news is on us" deal to me..

Look at this one.
http://www.infowars.com/man-kicked-off-flight-over-anti-tsa-shirt/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom