Chestnuts, Central PA, shipping available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    They're not sorted by size, some are small, most are medium/large and some are jumbo sized. I can meet up in Pennsylvania for a delivery charge. I can also ship via USPS, you pay shipping and delivery confirmation. Please contact me with zipcode and amount to get a gas fee or shipping quote. Deliveries and shipments must be paid in advance. I'll accept money orders or paypal only on deliveries and shipments.

Selling them as BIN for $3/lb. I have 7.5 pounds available now, and another 2.5-3lbs ready by Monday and should have more available in the next week or so.

2. txredneckmedic

txredneckmedic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    how much is shipping for 3 lbs

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    This is an estimate, since I don't have your exact zipcode, but it should be fairly accurate. I used Houston's zipcode, since your profile says South Texas. For Priority (2 day), it'll be $12.65, and Parcel post (6 day) $10.85. Both prices include delivery confirmation.

Scratch all of that... It's $11.15 for Priority and $10.85 for Parcel post. I wasn't paying attention to the flat rate, lol. Sorry about that!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by