CHICK-A-DEES Hatching Thread!!! šŸ£

Pics
@K0k0shka @TheCluckyCluckers @the_peanut_coop comee quick!
We have an emergency!
The power went out last night around 2:00 am. I wasn't even up until 6. By the time I looked, the incubator was at 55 DEGREES! :he:hitI rushed them to my grandmas office and plugged them in.
I candled PD3 and I still saw many veins, I think I saw her move, but could just be wishful thinking.
I candled BW1 and I saw only few veins, but then again she was taking up most of the egg. I didn't see her move šŸ˜¢
I'm so scared.... I hope they will be ok...

@K0k0shka @TheCluckyCluckers @the_peanut_coop comee quick!
We have an emergency!
The power went out last night around 2:00 am. I wasn't even up until 6. By the time I looked, the incubator was at 55 DEGREES! :he:hitI rushed them to my grandmas office and plugged them in.
I candled PD3 and I still saw many veins, I think I saw her move, but could just be wishful thinking.
I candled BW1 and I saw only few veins, but then again she was taking up most of the egg. I didn't see her move šŸ˜¢
I'm so scared.... I hope they will be ok...
Oh no! So how many eggs were ruined? was it just those two in the incubator? Could you maybe give us some pictures? I'm so sorry :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Oh no! So how many eggs were ruined? was it just those two in the incubator? Could you maybe give us some pictures? I'm so sorry :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
I have no idea how many eggs are ruined, I'm scared to candle, but tomorrow is next candling AKA lockdown. What would you like pictures of? And thank you :hugs

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Good thing you managed to get it plugged back in. Nothing you can do about the eggs at this point but hope there are no more outages. Was it weather-related? Are things looking more stable for the next few days? Fingers crossed everybody is still alive...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! Good thing you managed to get it plugged back in. Nothing you can do about the eggs at this point but hope there are no more outages. Was it weather-related? Are things looking more stable for the next few days? Fingers crossed everybody is still alive...
I think it may be related to weather. Yesterday when I was driving home, it was dumping buckets on me. I could barely see anything! Then the next minute it was fine... itā€™s been like that ALL week. Surprised it just went out. But it was only my neighborhood. Things are pretty much looking stable. I think we will have power back on by tonight, and I will bring them back home. But for now itā€™s a waiting game.
Counting down... 1.5 days till lockdown. Hold in there babies... hold on...

I think it may be related to weather. Yesterday when I was driving home, it was dumping buckets on me. I could barely see anything! Then the next minute it was fine... itā€™s been like that ALL week. Surprised it just went out. But it was only my neighborhood. Things are pretty much looking stable. I think we will have power back on by tonight, and I will bring them back home. But for now itā€™s a waiting game.
Counting down... 1.5 days till lockdown. Hold in there babies... hold on...
šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

I hope they will be okay! This is my first time incubating and luckily I have had no power outages. The weather got pretty bad here in Conway County, AR last night.

Back
Top Bottom