Chick-adee's Awesome Chat Thread for Anyone and Everyone!

Do you like chinese food?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I guess.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can you rig up mist, so they can cool down? You said something about kiddie pools right? You could put ice in those.
idunno.gif
I shave their bellies, refill the pools and give them an extra water bucket. I also wet them down on the morning and afternoon, but I still worry. I wanted a misty, but the dog yard it dirt and grass...no mud.

I shave their bellies, refill the pools and give them an extra water bucket. I also wet them down on the morning and afternoon, but I still worry. I wanted a misty, but the dog yard it dirt and grass...no mud.

Well, you're doing right. Not much more you can do then. Good luck with them. I know I worry about my girls over heating. It's never fun.

We have a swimming pool, and our dog jumped in. We don't have the ladder in yet, so he was swimming in circles wondering where the ladder was. My mom and bro had to push in up onto the deck, and he just lay there, staring at the pool. Good thing he isn't that heavy, he's a border collie, who was the runt of the litter. Here's a pic:

200x200px-ZC-0653afd2_DSCN0539.jpeg

It's kinda blurry :( Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom