Chick contest!

willowbranchfarm

Chicken Boots
12 Years
Oct 3, 2011
Virginia
My Coop
My Coop
Post your cutest chick pic's and I will pick the winner on the 26th of November. Any one can play as long as they have a chick. Have fun. ( I know I will ). You can post as many as you like. Only one chick will win.

Ok I'm editing cause I cant just pick one chick. There will be a....

1st
2nd
3rd

winner's so I dont have to pick one. Keep the picture's coming.

Last edited:
My 2 little Blue Laced Red Wynadotte chicks were trying to post on BYC for me.

IMG_0930.jpg

Quote:
Can you still play if you had the chicks but they grew up?????? or had to be re-homed because they grew up to be roo - boys???
I had 6 chicks last year and they were lovely but they grew up and 4 were boys so I only have Mable and betty but they are grown now???????
You say in your post we can only play as long as we have a chick!!!!!! Not HAD the chicks????
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
just want to make sure as I didn't want to post a chick pic if grown up babies and past babies are not included!

Oesdog
hmm.png

If your asking to post picture's of chicks you had a while back then yes you can post. If your asking to post grown up chickens then no. I hope that answer your question.

Quote:
YES thanks - Here are the chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Mable ( She turned out to be a girl!)
59801_tom_1.jpg

Betty ( She was also a girl!)
59801_jerry_1.jpg

Nugget ( Big Red - Became a beautiful big red Speckled sussex roo - boy!)
59801_nugget_2.jpg

Duck - called that because he looked like he escaped from the Mallard nest down the road!
59801_duck.jpg

My Miricle chicks
This is Blue - my lovely Cream Legbar chick! Hatched day 27 Drat - another Roo-boy!
59801_blue.jpg

Omlet - He hatched on day 28!!! And lived! Ok he was a bit screwed up but no longterm damage!
59801_omelette.jpg

Omlet and blue out in the yard at about 6-8 weeks
59801_sa400040.jpg

Oesdog

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom