Chick death troubleshooting

Thanks for the help everyone. The chicks are all doing great even when I got home from work but we put them on electrolytes and corid anyway. I also installed the plexiglass which I don't think will affect them that much except that they see a reflection and are super intrigued by it. I like to think that they are just very vain.

My wife called TSC and they said they haven't had any reports of outbreaks or anything. We could get free replacements with the receipt but I have a super power in regards to losing receipts so that's not happening but no big deal.

Thanks for the help everyone. The chicks are all doing great even when I got home from work but we put them on electrolytes and corid anyway. I also installed the plexiglass which I don't think will affect them that much except that they see a reflection and are super intrigued by it. I like to think that they are just very vain.

My wife called TSC and they said they haven't had any reports of outbreaks or anything. We could get free replacements with the receipt but I have a super power in regards to losing receipts so that's not happening but no big deal.
I haven't needed a receipt to get a refund or replacement there but I guess it depends on the employee. We had a heated water bowl die after less than a few months. We did not get the replacement plan and did not have the receipt but they replaced it for free anyway.

Back
Top Bottom