Chick Doing Badly

She's doing great! We found her some more chick friends (3). Two who were just small (we paid full price), the third has a curved neck (the employee let us smuggle her out for free). They're all perfect for each other and should live long happy lives.

Do you have a picture of the curved neck (just curious)?

She's doing great! We found her some more chick friends (3). Two who were just small (we paid full price), the third has a curved neck (the employee let us smuggle her out for free). They're all perfect for each other and should live long happy lives.
If the new one has wry neck, you can treat with vitamin e. I mix Nutridrench in the water, or feed it directly if there it is bad enough. Can the curved neck bend her head to eat and drink?

Do you have a picture of the curved neck (just curious)?
This is the best picture I could get. When you look at her the only thing you would notice is she always looks to the left, and she has a bald spot. The bald spot is where her crop has been moved due to her neck deformity.
IMG_9455[1].JPG

If the new one has wry neck, you can treat with vitamin e. I mix Nutridrench in the water, or feed it directly if there it is bad enough. Can the curved neck bend her head to eat and drink?
The curved neck chick (Ravioli - my sisters idea), can eat and drink. She just constantly looks to the left. She can move her head in all directions, just not her neck.

Back
Top Bottom