chick is pooping blood please help me5

Animal-lover339

Songster
5 Years
Oct 10, 2018
Puerto rico
ok so this morning i made a grusome discovery for my chicks table was covered in poop and blood so i dont know he was fine all was good yesterday absoulutley no sign of ilness and now hes super sick what can i do to help him and is it even possible?
20190904_062712.jpg
received_2318066751794185.jpeg

Treat the chick immediately with Corid (amprollium , amprol) and that can be found at most feed stores in the US. Use the maximum disage —2 tsp (10 ml) of the liquid or 1.5 tsp of the powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. Or use 1/4 tsp per quart/liter of water. I would also give some undiluted Corid 0.1 ml twice a day for a couple of days.

Corid is safe for the other chicks as well.

Treat the chick immediately with Corid (amprollium , amprol) and that can be found at most feed stores in the US. Use the maximum disage —2 tsp (10 ml) of the liquid or 1.5 tsp of the powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. Or use 1/4 tsp per quart/liter of water. I would also give some undiluted Corid 0.1 ml twice a day for a couple of days.

Corid is safe for the other chicks as well.
thank you so so much but sadly the chick died earlier this morning before i could attend it

Sorry for your loss, It's a good idea to keep a chicken first aid kit around based on what you would need, corrid, viatamins, epsom salt,safeguard is wormer I keep in mine , Eggcessive is the dosage master though if I even had to use it i've got it on hand but can't keep track of the paper on dosages she has posted. I am going to be adding Tylan to it but have to order it online

Sorry for your loss, It's a good idea to keep a chicken first aid kit around based on what you would need, corrid, viatamins, epsom salt,safeguard is wormer I keep in mine , Eggcessive is the dosage master though if I even had to use it i've got it on hand but can't keep track of the paper on dosages she has posted. I am going to be adding Tylan to it but have to order it online
you know i actually started one but i still need a long way to go ffrom what i see thank you very much for the help

Back
Top Bottom