Chick pipped but not hatching

chick #1. His name is Jeep(donno why but yes)
Chick #2. His name is chip
Chick #3. His name is Sesame

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 3
I can't help myself--I'm guessing: boy, girl, boy :)
At how many hours should I make chick that hasn't internally pipped listen to bird chirping sounds as she is the only egg in the bator...its day 21 today...its moving. AnD is healthy....the last tine I made ger listen to the sounds made her grow quite fast ...her air cell grew a lot in just 12 hours of the sound stimulation

At how many hours should I make chick that hasn't internally pipped listen to bird chirping sounds as she is the only egg in the bator...its day 21 today...its moving. AnD is healthy....the last tine I made ger listen to the sounds made her grow quite fast ...her air cell grew a lot in just 12 hours of the sound stimulation

Oh good! Well, my philosophy is to think of how things would be if they were "in the wild" (chickens aren't wild animals, technically :) but--if they were hatching with a hen, there'd be constant chick chirping. I played the chick chirping off and on--mostly on (because I had to use my cell phone for other things ;) anyway, I say play thru hatch--especially if it's working. Good luck, very eggciting :)

Back
Top Bottom