Chick Pix

Lil'ChickFarm

Songster
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
My babies are getting brave. When I open up their chick tractor, they are flying to roost on the edge. Oh my goodness, I adore these little creatures!!
ya.gif

Some cute Chick Pix for you to enjoy.............

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

They are all mutts. lol. EE x RIR. Not sure which ones might be pure, but by the legs, I think I have three RIR and one EE and one Mutt. Not all are pictured here.
I have 15 silkie babies coming in two weeks. I won't be keeping them all, but they will be in my group too.

I think one of my RR's is a roo, so I might end up with four egg laying large hens and hopefully four or five silkies. That will be good for my urban farm.

Some of those chicks have nice markings - they are going to be beautiful!
thumbsup.gif
Your pictures are so clear too. We've been using my husbands i-phone for taking pics of the coop and birds, and they are not very good quality pics, especially compared to yours.
hmm.png
I'm presuming you're using a camera? I think I'm going to have to start using a camera.

Oh yes, I do try to cuddle them. They aren't into it so much yet, but they are coming to my hand now. One jumped on my hand yesterday. I loved it.

Yes I use a camera and am a hobby photographer. I love photography and capturing beautiful photo's. Software helps too. lol.

Thanks everyone. When I look at my photo's, at night, I want to hug them and they are sleeping, lol. Chickens are more fun then I even imagined.

Back
Top Bottom