Chick Rocking head

Newchickey

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2014
So I had 7 losses, it was heartbreaking but everyone has done great all day, went in this evening, one is rocking it’s dead as it stand still, eyes close and it’s almost like a tick to the side and snap back to center. Like we we start to nod off. But this is to the side. Otherwise, latest eats and drinks moves well.

Then another seeming lethargic like last night. Brooder plate is probably at least three inches at three legs and one leg in back corner is low, now that over head tan is going they are going under the plate, soon as they hear me they all
Come running out except now this one, who goes the the back and stays where it’s warmest, I gave yolk slurry with water and touch of molasses and tiny drop if nutridrench. Fraid I will have another loss by morning.

Suggestions? I am at a
Loss, room is warm, it’s hot down here today, window is open and fan going and it’s still 88 in there, they have loss of room to not be under the plate, and the higher end of course

She needs lots of nutridrench if it's onset wry neck, not just a drop.
What is their diet? What type of broider and bedding? Any candles or sprays?

She needs lots of nutridrench if it's onset wry neck, not just a drop.
What is their diet? What type of broider and bedding? Any candles or sprays?
Large watermelon box, medicated starter, pine bedding, 16x16 brooder plate set at different levels. No candles or sprays. They are in my sewing room and they’re nothing in there that can hurt them. We don’t burn candles, no scent warmer plug ins or anything

Attachments

• FCFEEA91-8D8B-4341-A173-C0707D8BE2C5.jpeg
    FCFEEA91-8D8B-4341-A173-C0707D8BE2C5.jpeg
    709.3 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom