Chick sexing project

Pics
I kind of think you might have one of each - but I had one BO who turned out to be a pullet with quite a nice set of comb/wattles. The one thing, though, is BO roos have nice tails and BO pullets have "bustles" (poofy feathers before their tails). Sweet little ones none-the-less! :)

I have 4 salmon faverolles that were sold to me as pullets at 5 weeks old and I've had them over 2 months so at tleast 3 or 4 months old now .I hear crowing and they all look like males to me. ward a picture from my email accoun?

I have 4 salmon faverolles that were sold to me as pullets at 5 weeks old and I've had them over 2 months so at tleast 3 or 4 months old now .I hear crowing and they all look like males to me. ward a picture from my email accoun?
Click the "upload a file" button and then you can choose pictures files from your computer to post. :)

IMG_4941.JPG
Black Australorp 3 1/2 months old
Is this a rooster?

So, I have been taking pictures of my baby EE, Sprite every week since she was 2 days old with her egg tooth still attached. At the moment she is 7 weeks old. If you would like I can send you the note detailing the date and age at the time of the pictures. Just let me know, I will keep taking them until she is full grown. This is an example at 6 weeks...
fullsizeoutput_3065.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom