Chick stuck with shell on its back

Sounds to me like it could be a failure to thrive chick. @TwoCrows , what do you think? Do you have some Sav-A-chick electrolytes?
I brought some Sav a Chick to the school but when I opened it, it smelled rancid. Never had that happen before. I threw it out. They did have it in their water yesterday (a non-rancid pack).

Tomorrow I'm gonna bring some Vital Pack I got from Meyer. I also might have some Poultry Drench and Vitamin B liquid around. Would those be worth trying? I might be out of the ND but I know I have the B12.

I was kind of thinking failure to thrive too, but it's just so weird because at first it seemed like the legs were the only problem.

Sorry I am just now seeing this. If you can get any Poultry Cell, the chick may respond to B and E vitamins, both strengthen nerves, tissues and build stamina. Keep us posted!
I've never heard of poultry cell but if the chick is still hanging on tomorrow, I'll grab some after work. I will bring the other vitamins and try those tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom