chick with no tail...what breed?

It is probably a rooster. They take way longer to get their feathers there than hens. My cochins are all rumpless at the moment, so they are probably roosters as well.
sad.png

No Idea what kind of Chicken this is has almost no tail and is much smaller then my others. Anyone have an idea it is 3 months old in this picture.

It is very possible I purchased eggs from a lady for my hen who was laying on some eggs I knew weren't fertile so I changed them out with those so she could get a reward for her dedication..lol

I have a EE mix over six weeks old and no feathers, not on body or head. He’s as bald as ya get in feather world. I hatched him and was wondering if anyone has seen this before. Winter will be here shortly and he will never survive the cold temps. Any answers may help.

I have a EE mix over six weeks old and no feathers, not on body or head. He’s as bald as ya get in feather world. I hatched him and was wondering if anyone has seen this before. Winter will be here shortly and he will never survive the cold temps. Any answers may help.

Because this thread was started years ago, it may not get a lot of attention. I'd start your own thread and pose this question along with pics of your chick.

it does sound weird that he's not growing any feathers at all.

Post some pics if you can

Back
Top Bottom