Chicken addict is my name :)

crzy4chicks

In the Brooder
Jun 1, 2016
Foothills, Ca
Easy to do isn't it?? I'm sure I'm in good company and I'm not the only one ha!

I started out 5 years ago with the feed store chicks and a big Brahma guy (Brahma Bahama Bob, a very cool dude) and it has morphed into 6 coops! I have cochins, blrws, bcm and a whole lot of mutts!! I have put myself on restriction because I could easily add about 5 or 6 other breeds but I also have dogs and horses so the neglect is real at times!

I've learned a lot but every day brings a new chicken mystery :) luckily I live in the same town as the queen of chickens so I've had much help!

Happy chickening :)

Uh oh I forgot that part :) musta been on purpose because I was told as long as you don't count there's always room for one more!!

I just saw silver laced Wyandottes and some other cool chicks available locally on Craigslist yesterday, I had to make myself tab out of it because I CANNOT have more than eight chickens, lol. I was initially only supposed to have three... and I'm already looking at more even though I just got four new breeds. They're so addictive. At least my whole family has gotten into them though.

Back
Top Bottom