Chicken addiction is real

He doesn't understand chicken math.

This is *almost* everyone in my life :) My friend, Jenny, gets it and she doesn't even have chickens! I tell my husband that I'll limit it to 6 new chickens per year. Who knows, maybe I will.....but probably not. There are just too many pretty breeds that lay such interesting eggs and don't even get me started on the bantams!

Everyone I work with thinks I'm 100% nuts but who cares
gig.gif

Everyone I work with thinks I'm 100% nuts but who cares :gig

Exactly! Who cares! Haha my best friend is the same way! She is moving from an apartment in California to a house and she is getting the itch from hearing me talk about them! 6 a year sounds totally reasonable! But a limit is almost impossible to set

PUG PEOPLE!! :yesss:

We have 2 also, I am completely in love with them! They don't know what to make of my chickens but we didn't have the chickens until the pugs were 8-9 years old so I don't expect any sort of integration to happen but I would love it if the next pugs and the chickens could all live in harmony :)

My girl pug has been raiaed with chickens. She doesnt pay any attention to them. My boy pug however, I have to watch him close around them. He doesnt try to hurt them. But loves to chase them. And he tries to pick them up. Of course they are as big as him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom