chicken attacked by dogs.

chickenBlover

In the Brooder
May 21, 2020
my chickens were attacked by our neighbors two dogs. i ran at them screaming i saved them all but one, it hurt so bad and i miss her so much. the dogs punctured he twice and ripped out all her back feathers. i cant believe shes gone. i thought id always have her because shes well i don't know i just miss he so much. its hard thinking the shes actually gone now. i wish i could've gotten there sooner to save her. one minute just a one minute difference. she was the leader of them, she was so nice, she always let me pet her. she was my baby. she was so pretty. i just hate the fact that im never gonna see her again. I'll never see her beautify brown front, or her silly run towards me. i'll never hear her noise again. i knew this could happen, i hate that it did. i watched the dog tear a huge chunk our of our other chickens feathers. it was horrifying. i wish i could've saved her. i love you. i will never forget how happy you made me. you laid our first egg. you were my first chicken. im sorry. i love you.

my chickens were attacked by our neighbors two dogs. i ran at them screaming i saved them all but one, it hurt so bad and i miss her so much. the dogs punctured he twice and ripped out all her back feathers. i cant believe shes gone. i thought id always have her because shes well i don't know i just miss he so much. its hard thinking the shes actually gone now. i wish i could've gotten there sooner to save her. one minute just a one minute difference. she was the leader of them, she was so nice, she always let me pet her. she was my baby. she was so pretty. i just hate the fact that im never gonna see her again. I'll never see her beautify brown front, or her silly run towards me. i'll never hear her noise again. i knew this could happen, i hate that it did. i watched the dog tear a huge chunk our of our other chickens feathers. it was horrifying. i wish i could've saved her. i love you. i will never forget how happy you made me. you laid our first egg. you were my first chicken. im sorry. i love you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose of beloved pet. I hope you can find solace in mingling with the others.

Oh my god, ... i'm so sorry :hit. for your loss. Please DON'T blame yourself.:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I had a similar sens of guilt when two my chickens dead because of heatstroke. Just TWO minutes and probably i would have saved them. I don't. But they were loved and cared and this is the one thing is important. It's so hard to lose our little babies and yes, so hard to lose the leader of the girls. I don't know why, but her leader but gentle personalities make a breach in our heart.
It's evident that you loved her and gave her a special life, please, remember this: she could have been a battery hen in an horrible intensive farming. Just ONE different owner. She had you and was very luck to have a so sensible and caring human friend. Hope it helps, and a big hug :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom