CHICKEN ATTACKED BY POSSUM

I know the method for wrapping in towel to calm them, but has anyone every tried the dog anxiety shirt?? Its extremely soft and appears it would simply velcro under her belly??? Before i spend the 40 bucks id love to know if it has ever been successful for anyone 💓💓💓

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 2
Wheezy update!!! First I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to comment and give this brokenhearted mama so many words of encouragement and advice warmest of hugs to each and everyone of you..... So I have posted new pictures of Wheezy I gave her some B complex and vitamin e With Gatorade I may have gotten 2 ml in her that includes the one ML of liquid B complex so not much Gatorade.... after much reading I have the hugest fear of making her aspirate so I'm scared to death of giving her too much and making it worse she's very sleepy absolutely not eating she had one very small poop..... I am at such a loss while my heart clings to hope that I can make her better the nurse in May also realizes that she may not make it..... I left her for an hour only to come home and find a feather head stuck to her beak because she has nasal drainage and the feather was covering her little nostrils... I feel like I am epically failing her she feels like she has fever in her head and her feet😢😢😢😢😢

Attachments

• F0A8E668-7DE2-40D7-B87F-C5729F1CE4E4.jpeg
    F0A8E668-7DE2-40D7-B87F-C5729F1CE4E4.jpeg
    514.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 518EC2EB-4452-4D0A-91D7-328F906D0CA1.jpeg
    518EC2EB-4452-4D0A-91D7-328F906D0CA1.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 2
Wheezy update!!! First I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to comment and give this brokenhearted mama so many words of encouragement and advice warmest of hugs to each and everyone of you..... So I have posted new pictures of Wheezy I gave her some B complex and vitamin e With Gatorade I may have gotten 2 ml in her that includes the one ML of liquid B complex so not much Gatorade.... after much reading I have the hugest fear of making her aspirate so I'm scared to death of giving her too much and making it worse she's very sleepy absolutely not eating she had one very small poop..... I am at such a loss while my heart clings to hope that I can make her better the nurse in May also realizes that she may not make it..... I left her for an hour only to come home and find a feather head stuck to her beak because she has nasal drainage and the feather was covering her little nostrils... I feel like I am epically failing her she feels like she has fever in her head and her feet😢😢😢😢😢

The more i read ... im wondering if she has sour crop and its just coincidental it all happening the same time as the possum attack! Her crop is soft and squishy but no bubble noises .... only the noises she makes while doing that If thats the case ... NOW WHAT 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom