Chicken block swap due June 15th

At work and didn't want to lose this layout, so I'm posting it here so I can find it again

aqhsampler.jpg

I love the colors and layout!

I drafted a foundation paper pattern for the carpenters wheel, but haven't been able to try it yet, my sewing machine is having fits. I think it is finally giving up the ghost after being flooded this past spring.

Thank you coldupnorth I tried my best.
kassaundra it was shear bullheadedness that got me through, I tried with the paper piecing if you remember, it took me 3 days just to do the one block and I was a nervous wreck afterward.
This is the one. She will go in my quilt, I love her but could not imagine doing it 12 times

I think it is beautiful!! But I think it would make me a nervous wreck also!
lol.png
I love the way it turned out!

Just thought I would share a project I get to work on once in a while. This is the single block.

This is several blocks together.

The top 6 blocks are all sewn together, the bottom row has two complete blocks joined and the last block still in strip pieces.

These are all hand pieced.

This is the first time I've used this color scheme (lots of tan, cream, and brown). I like it.

I like that! Your colors work together so well!

Glad your blocks are coming in and you are enjoying them, Anna6 thanks for sharing that beautiful quilt,
I will set up the new swap in a couple of weeks.

we will have it set at 12 swappers, and in the pic there are 15 blocks but I'm sure there are many more to choose from, and you can pic what block you want to do, and we will leave a couple in reserve just in case you need to change blocks at the last min due to time or bitten off more than you can chew, how does that sound? I will get a list of blocks and instructions together and set it up. And we will use Anna6's quilt as a color guide, so does this sound like a plan so far?

Sounds good to me!

I just need 2 more names/states. The one with elephant print, and the black and white checked, diamond block hen. If you have already gave it to me, I'm sorry! I looked, but didn't find them. And if you don't wish to, I understand. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom