Chicken block swap due June 15th

@ kassaundra I see scrambled chicks
ep.gif

@OHhappychicks would love to have you

Thank you! How does it work and how many blocks by the 15th of June, right?

Thank you! How does it work and how many blocks by the 15th of June, right?
12 blocks, yes by the 15th of June.

Bright colors, chicken block, any style you want, applique, paper pieced, regular pieced etc...

You send in your 12 w/ a return envelope, you get 12 different ones back. Easy peasy. They fit easily in a 10x15 envelop, and that costs about $3.50 to send give or take.

Beak and eyes missing but soooo cute! I may have trouble letting go of the beauties. Am having so much fun stash busting these birds. Thinking about a quilt with alternating autograph blocks and chicken blocks.

Gary finally got printer ink so I can test my new pattern. I got some new background fabric from the store today too. I couldn't chose between two so I got both. Both are black and white, one w/ more black.

12 blocks, yes by the 15th of June.

Bright colors, chicken block, any style you want, applique, paper pieced, regular pieced etc...

You send in your 12 w/ a return envelope, you get 12 different ones back. Easy peasy. They fit easily in a 10x15 envelop, and that costs about $3.50 to send give or take.

Hmmmm!!! Let me see after this week. It is soo tempting!!

cathiesue and Kassaudra - Loving the chickens! What a great idea to put the chicken blocks and autograph blocks together.

Back
Top Bottom