Chicken booties for sale.

The booties are cute but I want the silky
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I think that is so cute!! I do have a question though. Do you have some traction on the bottom of the booties? I would be afraid they would be slippery and may cause injury to there legs if they fall. Nice idea though. now you just need to make duck booties
wink.png

Julei

Mabel walked all over without sliding but that would be a great thing to add to the bottom. Maybe some of that drawer liner sewn on the bottom. Thanks for the tip!!!!! I made these up myself. I'm sure I could do duck ones. Same concept just bigger. Probably charge a tiny bit more for the larger ones.

You can easily make them nonstick with a few dots of fabric paint. You know the kind that come in the little bottle with the spout on the end... That's an easy way to make non-skid socks for kids, I reckon it should work for chickens too.

Ok here's my question. How does these not break the feathers on the feet? You would think that those feathers would be demolished after walking around for a while in them. And does the chickens peck at them or try to get them off?

oh my gosh i love the chicken booties but i dont get how you order them, can i email my order or something like that?

they just need a matching jacket......

I could dress up my chicken like they do dogs.... does anyone tote there chicken around in a carrier??

I don't tote him around in a carrier, but my roo goes with me on car rides when it is cool and cloudy outside! Also- he rides occasionally with my mom on her electric wheelchair and in the cat stroller
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom